6 IN THE MIX is a new capsule series of romantic relationship with beauty products that we undoubtedly say “I do” to and ready to spend our date nights with. As you may tell, we decided not to resist Valentine’s momentum and embrace pink and floral the best way we know of – on our beauty shelves. We invite you to join us.
– Bath&Beyond –
In this chapter we praise 6 uber sexy looking skincare products that you’d want to make room for. From facial etudes to overall skin delight.
- Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner. One about finishing up your moisturizing routine without leaving the shower. It’s like stop and smell the roses, but you don’t need to stop.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial. One about sweet appearance. Something about this packaging makes us believe our skin will instantly become baby soft. That and formulated with an ideal PH in mind blend of Glycolic, (T) Tartaric, (L) Lactic and (C) Citric Acids to exfoliate, refine and reveal skin radiance.
- Blackout Activated Charcoal + Coconut Mask. One about simple ingredients, shower-proof packaging and finally putting that new year resolution of detoxifying on a weekly basis to work.
- MÁDARA Organic Skincare / SOS HYDRA Moisture + Radiance Mask Travel. One about traveling light and being able to tackle that skin SOS situation with extra ease. One to have in the car for spring road trips, for sure (no need to wipe it off).
- Boscia Charcoal MakeUp Melter Cleansing Oil-Balm. One about solid black. Spice up your cleanse routine with this sunflower oil infused balmy goodness to remove makeup, detox and balance the skin. Sunflower oil is the one you need to look for if oily t-zone, enlarged pores and dry patches are on the list of your skin concerns.
- Korres Pomegranate Balancing Cream-Gel Moisturizer. One about feather-light texture and deep hydration. Pore minimizing, deep hydrating and mattifying formula for everyday skin love.