6 IN THE MIX is a capsule series on Le Grand Neutral celebrating romantic relationship with beauty products that we undoubtedly say “I do” to and are ready to spend our date nights with. Take your pick and share your beauty momentum with us.
– Oh Sheet –
In this uber relaxing chapter of 6 in the mix beauty etudes we bring to the table a selection of our favorite sheet masks. Grab that sparkling drink of yours, turn on Netflix and throw your feet in the air. Let’s do this.
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask. Leave the perfectly neutral packaging aside, this little microfiber piece of magic is infused with collagen and egg yolk extract to plump the skin and nourish every tiny cell. Pure love.
- Origins Plantscription™ Youth-Renewing Sheet Mask (set of 6). We love Origins (based on the products we’ve tried in the past) and this brilliant skin reviving trick is on the top of our recommendations list. Raspberry, tamanu and rosehip oils, divine aroma and instant radiance – basically a hit.
- TonyMoly I’m Real Makgeolli Mask Sheet. That’s just classic. While we always keep a stock of TonyMoly masks handy (psst, get them all on Amazon), this aloe infused number is our go-to for a quick skin treat.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask (set of 4). Now this is something special to level up your sheet mask game. Quick 10 min treatment will do the trick by confronting those signs of late nights / early mornings – soothing, hydrating and bringing great comfort back to the delicate eye area. We recommend to sprinkle some beauty nap on top of it.
- Yes To Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask. Coconut scent is always the one we say YES to. Double yes to superb hydration.
- Holika Holika Baby Pet Magic Mask Sheet. Pet faces with a little bit of skin pampering – just be warned, your camera roll may get cluttered with numerous selfies. #whocares
SHOP OUR PICKS: